hero or villain or just an observer


in the movies..hero is sure to win...either they win from starting of the movie or winning at the last minute of the movie..

sometime..hero died at the end of the movie..(like in the old movies)

and the villain..win first then lose later..

it is all about the movies..
the life of main character in the movies..where hero win..
at all cost

so lets move on to the real life...
as some said ..life is like a big stage...

and if we are on the stage..we play our role..
as for me i play the role of myself
what is my role??
is my role is a hero? villain??
or just an extra on stage..???

but in real life...a nice guy always end up nothing...
the real villain always end up with everything..

if i choose to be a nice guy...will i win something??
if i choose to be the villain that want everything, will i get what i wish for??

but...lately i had this lousy feeling..
the feeling of losing..
losing my mind
losing someone...
losing my temper
losing my quality in my sleep
losing my time...

i don't want to be in the losing team..
i want and wish to be the nice guy that had someone..that win something
but if i be the guy that win everything...
could that make me the villain??

hero or villain or just being an observer???
or just be me..the boring little guy that is losing..